Thursday, January 25, 2007

m&ms, part one: surprise!

On the way out the door this morning, closer to late than I'd have preferred, I found my trail mix container, empty. (I mix my own because it's cheaper and I don't have to put sunflower seeds or raisins in it. The recipe, if anyone cares, is roughly equal parts dried cherries, peanuts, almonds, and m&ms.)

So I picked up the sack of m&ms in my cabinet. It is supposed to zip closed, but it must not have closed completely, last time, and so out poured hundreds of m&ms, onto the shelf in my pantry. It was behind some other things, so I heard them more than I saw them spill.

I left them there and did without trail mix today. I picked them up this evening, dusted them off just a bit, and tossed them back in the bag. I made sure to close it more carefully, this time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evil Director said...

*giggles* Just out of curiousity, how many green ones were left in that bag? ;))

26 January, 2007 15:30  
Blogger Dvortygirl said...

That was my brother, who sifted out all the green ones, and I haven't mentioned to him that I have the bag.

27 January, 2007 20:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home